Wednesday 19 March 2014

"She will be declared wanted soon. I had great plans for Nike but she messed up," Obesere (r*pe scandal)

"She will be declared wanted soon. I had great plans for Nike but she messed up," Obesere (r*pe scandal)



The victim Olanike says she is no longer bleeding "I am now Okay, I leave him to God to judge" while Obesere says "Nike will be declared wanted soon, I tell you!"

Furthermore, Obesere says he actually had great plans for Nike cos she really satisfied him in bed "that night'!

Read interview culled from Encomium

But it was reported she also came to your house and reported the matter to you…
Yes, she came. After she was sent out by Alhaja Bola, she had to come back to Lagos. When she came to my house, she said the same thing she told me on phone, I now instructed my manager to take her to my private doctor for treatment. But the doctor said there was nothing wrong with her.

But did the doctor find out if she was truly bleeding?
Yes, he said she wasn’t bleeding. He said there were no traces of that at all. But the doctor advised that she should go for a scan to find out what exactly was wrong with her. It was in the evening, my manager had to lodge her in a hotel so that she would from there be taken to the hospital for scan the next day. But when my manager got to the hotel in the morning, Nike had left. The next thing we saw was police invitation.
I wasn’t around. And when my security man called me about the invitation, I asked my lawyer, Barrister Roy to represent me at the station because I was in Osun where I was to perform. So, when the lawyer got to the station, what he met there was totally different. The lawyer told me that the matter at the station was that Nike accused me of r*ping her.

But you had s*x with her?
What are you saying? Somebody who slept in my house for almost three days? Am I not a man? She even confessed she enjoyed me better than anybody ever. So, tell me how can she call that r*pe? Where is r*pe coming in this matter between two adults? I am surprised o, my brother.

Why did you have s*x with her, when you’re married, even in your house?
I am not an angel. Besides, I am a complete man. So, you can’t rule that out in a man because we’re all human beings. But what I can’t do is to r*pe and I didn’t rpe Nike. That was obvious.

Was there any misunderstanding between the two of you before she left your house that day?
There was nothing like that.

Did she request for money which you couldn’t oblige?
Not at all. She didn’t ask for money but within me, I had a plan to make her happy for meeting me.

But what’s going to happen now?
How? She has messed up the whole relationship now. There is nothing to talk about again. Nothing can happen between us again.

But Nike claimed you inserted a ring in her private part, soon after she started bleeding profusely…
(Cuts in) There was nothing like that. She was only lying, looking for a way of blackmailing me so that she can achieve her aim. I have only a wedding ring and the finger bearing that can’t even do anything like that. I didn’t do anything like that. For a person to have slept for three days with me and she is now saying rubbish. Nike is a blatant liar and a scammer.

What’s going to happen next now?
I want to charge her to court for libel. I want her to learn her lesson. She should stop being dubious. I also want every girl out there to learn from her. They should not embark on that kind of shady deal to swindle men.

What lesson has the incident taught you?
A lot. I just have to advise all men to be careful and watchful of the kind of girls around them.

Did you regret your action, we mean making love with Nike?
Not at all. I can’t regret it because it happened naturally between the two of us.

What was your wife’s reaction to the story?
My wife believes I am a human being. I am not an angel. She didn’t react badly to it. She only warned me to be very careful with some women. So far you married a wife that understands you, a wife that stands as your mother, you won’t have any problem. She is like a mother to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here