Monday 24 March 2014

Prophet Soul E gets his first revelation …

Prophet Soul E gets his first revelation …



Former Afro Pop star, Soul E, who is now a prophet of God, has revealed his recent revelations about Nigerian superstars, Wizkid and Davido, and they don't sound too good.

Soul E in a message published on his Facebook page claimed that God has shown him Wizkid being poisoned and Davido being involved in a fatal car crash.

"When God gives a vision he gives it so we are careful and pray.

"As I was sleeping the Lord opened my eyes and I saw Wizkid being poisoned. He needs to be very careful and get close to God.

"I also saw Davido in a very fatal motor car accident. I stand a prophet and I cancel this.

"Finally, I saw Aso Rock on fire. The president needs to declare 3 days of fasting and pray for the nation.


"I am not here to make anyone afraid, if God reveals a vision, He is ready to save..... SOUL E."

READ MORE @ PULSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here