Tuesday 25 March 2014

Badguy! Kelly Hansome Finally Explains Why He Made A Coffin-Entrance At A Recent Show In Owerri (Photo)

Badguy! Kelly Hansome Finally Explains Why He Made A Coffin-Entrance At A Recent Show In Owerri (Photo)




Kelly Hansome has explained why he was brought on stage in a coffin at a recent show he had in Owerri. The singer said a lot of people believe his musical career is dead, and he had to do something to stage a comeback, even though the decision was tough, he still had to do it. Here is what he said;




“I’m at that point in my life when many believe that Kelly Hansome’s musical career is dead; so I thought of a concept that would best depict my comeback, and that was what I came up with. It wasn’t an easy decision but I had to take the bull by the horn and they loved it”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here