Monday 1 July 2013

Exclusive interview with Our Celebrity Of the Week… Meet Mr. Ginger A.K.A Terry G

Exclusive interview with Our Celebrity Of the Week…
Meet Mr. Ginger A.K.A Terry G



AmFreshEnt; Good day the world famous Mr Terry G!

Terry G;Greetings my brother!

AmFreshEnt;Tell us about u

Terry G;My real names are Gabriel Amanyi, from benue state and a father of a baby boy, I am a music video director, producer and a performing artist.

AmFreshEnt;When did you start your music career

Terry G;I started my music career in the church from my childhood days

AmFreshEnt;Your different from every other artist,can you tell us how&when it all started?

Terry G;I am different from every other artist because I am Terry G that's all!!


AmFreshEnt;What's ur style of music called?

Terry G;my genere of music is called chante chante...

AmFreshEnt;We heard your one the best producer in Africa

Terry G;WELL thank you, but to be frank with you I am not the best yet but I aspire to be the best one day. Big shout out to all the producers out there.


AmFreshEnt;Who are your role model?

Terry G;My role models any day anytime are Baba Fela anikulapo kuti and 2face idibia, what stand them out amongst the rest are their originality and simplicity.


AmFreshEnt;How many albums have u released

Terry G;presently I have 5 albums, watch out for my mixtape album, coming soon.


AmFreshEnt;You having the Biggest concert in abuja,tell us more about it!

Terry G;Book Of Ginjah concert is all about my new album and I am bringing it exclusively to my root for the launching and we are going to bring a whole lot of super stars that will grace the concert on friday july 5th 2013 @This Day Dome Abuja 6pm. I want to use this opportunity to invite all my fans to come and feel the new GINJAH in me. Its going to be a night of music, comedy, dance and mad fun.

AmFreshEnt;For your Fans&upcoming artists,what do u have to say to them??


Terry G;The only thing I will tell is to always be ORIGINAL, let them be positive. God is with them all.

 AmFreshEnt;Thanks for you time Mr Terry G aka Ginja king for being our Celebrity of the week,Godbless


Terry G Also Reveals “Book Of Ginjah” Artwork And Tracklist


Check out the Official Track listing
1.Book of Ginjah intro
2.Jump am pass
3.Na money kill am
4.Run mad
5.Pass me the shisha
6.Chop chikean and die
7.so high
8.Gbolagar
9.Skit with gordons
10.Skimpolo love
11.Trowey pt2
12.Cant try me
13.Luv affair
14.Pull off
15.I be like your teacher
16.Shayo yapa ft prince banton
17.Lantazonto
18.Loose control

Bonus track
19.Bregedige
20.Pass me the shisha ft snookey
21.Tension


Watch out next week with another big name #AFE


@terrygzus   @03media1  @amfreshent @jblyngs

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here