Friday 3 May 2013

"I‘ll contest presidential election again in 2015" - Buhari says


"I‘ll contest presidential election again in 2015" - Buhari says


General Muhammadu Buhari has said he plans to contest in the 2015 presidential election under the platform of All Progressive Congress, APC. The former Head of State, who contested in 2011 and lost, said he will only step down if a better candidate emerges under APC. Buhari said:
“Whoever said he wants to contest has a chance. Let him come out because the more we are, the merrier. But I will be ready to step down if there is a formidable and better candidate. It is not about me but for the survival of the party. APC is about ensuring internal democracy. Whoever emerges is the person I will support. Yes I will be ready to step down”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here