Monday 13 May 2013

Chris Brown's 24th birthday cake - what do you see?


Chris Brown's 24th birthday cake - what do you see?


Have you seen chris browns 24th birthday cake? You might want to have a second look, as the star did not hide his links with the masonic world.

Well I just say it might just be all for the attention. But what can I do? Its all news!! And I like to deliver what ever I see that interest people.

Let me break down the significance and meaning;

Its definitely an egyptian pyramid. With various signs on it that depicts different levels of masonic degrees which might be too deep for even Chris Brown to understand.

The general meaning of using a pyramid as a symbol on his birthday might just signify "hard work" as he moves from the bottom to the top in life.
 So I do not think you should take Chris brown seriously...


See more Photos after the cut...






No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here