Thursday 28 February 2013

OSAZE HAS LOST TRACK - TARIBO WEST

FORMER SUPER EAGLE  GREAT DEFENDER (TARIBO WEST) SAYS OSAZE HAS LOST TRACK


Nigerian World Cup ex-star, Taribo West, has said that West Brom’s striker, Osaze Odemwingie, has lost track and should pull buckle up. Former Inter Milan and Auxerre defender, Taribo, who is now a pastor, said he took exception to the recent comment by Osaze that ex-stars such as Taribo ought to be better treated by the authorities.
“I think he has lost track and needs to get himself together. If he is fighting for ex-players, then that is not how to go about it. He should come home and fight those who are not helping the footballers,” Taribo said. “It was embarrassing to read such comments about me in the newspapers. The last time he probably saw me was in 2008, so what does he know about me? “Have I asked him for money before? God has been kind to me and my ministry and I have not begged anybody for money.
I am doing well. I am not broke and never will be till Christ comes. In Christ, I have everything, so I am not lacking.”  Osaze himself has admitted he ought to have listened to Taribo. “The shut up from T. West is a brotherly one. He’s a top man and I have much respect for him. He meant the battle is not yours,” Odemwingie tweeted. “Pastor Taribo, I repent for not giving the other cheek. Our Prince said sometime in September. I tried to hold it, but cracked in December.”
The West Brom’s striker also tasked Taribo to advise his fellow ex-international, Victor Ikpeba, not to meddle in team’s selection. “Please advise him as an ex-player not to say who is and not needed in Eagles. His advice failed as we all saw how good Mikel was in the AFCON,” said Osaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here