Thursday 28 February 2013

Chris Brown: Rihanna "Most Beautiful Girl in the World," Couple "Really Happy"

RIHANNA THE MOST BEATIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD SAYS (CHRIS BROWN)

Chris Brown admits that although he and Rihanna have been through a lot over the years, they are really happy together now - oh, and she's beautiful.

Surprisingly, Brown has opened up about the relationship twice in the past week. First, he spoke to The Mirror (UK) about the night he attacked her in 2009.

The R&B star called that "the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake" but added that she's forgiven him, and that he "worked hard for it."

He also talked to the New York Post's Page Six at Elton John's Oscar party, saying, "I'm sad she couldn't be here tonight; she is rehearsing for her tour."

"We are really happy. We are back together. She is the most beautiful girl in the world."

Love 'em, hate 'em or somewhere in between, these two are leaving no doubts as to where things stand - regardless of any blowback they may get.

Rihanna was recently featured on the cover of Rolling Stone and admitted that being with Brown fulfills her, even if the media can't accept the relationship.

"I decided it was more important for me to be happy, and I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of that. Even if it's a mistake, it's my mistake."

"After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash," the singer admits. "I can handle it."

Rihanna and Chris Brown rekindled their romance late last year, but their public display of affection at the Grammys marked a turning point this month.

See more photos bellow.....






Info by  hollywoodgossip.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here