Tuesday 19 March 2013


Nicki Minaj Feels 'Naked' Without Her Pink Lipstick In New Make-Under For ELLE Magazine


Nicki Minaj shows her sexy curves in the April issue of ELLE magazine, showing off her more natural side with very little makeup and none of her crazy wigs.

The American Idol judge, who was 15-minutes late for a live show Wednesday night, says she felt "naked" for the shoot.

"When I saw myself with barely any makeup at, it was such a… like, I'm so, so attached to my pink lipstick, it's hard," she says. "I feel that it's become a part of me. To go in front of the camera, without pink lips or big ol' crazy lashes- you know, nothing – I felt naked. It was scary! So this photo shoot was a real accomplishment in my eyes."

Born Onika Tanya Maraj in St. James, Trinidad and Tobago, Nicki shares that she was bullied over her accent growing up, something that left her scarred for life.

"I went through a lot of bullying early on. Girls made my life a living hell. We had come to America from a different country. My brother and I had accents. It was very tough. So I've always put up this wall – it was a self-defense mechanism growing up – because I was almost expecting people to attack me. And I still have it. It's sad," she says.

Now, with two hit records behind her and a new gig judging on Idol, she's ready to take on the world.

"My goal in the beginning was to buy my mother a house. Now I realize, Okay, if I really focus and become a key player in business, then I can build an empire," she says. "I'm thinking of a legacy that I can be proud of and wealth that my grandchildren can use to go to college. So world domination- in terms of providing for my family – is absolutely my goal."

The new issue of ELLE magazine hits newsstands March 18. Check out more on Nicki's interview at ELLE.com!

More Photos bellow...





No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here